This coming Saturday, July 7th we are proud to announce our 11th annual Riverfront Music Festival. Held at beautiful waterfront park and open to the public – the Riverfront Music Festival is a day complete with music, food, shopping and more! Thanks to our partner WXRV – The River we are once again hosting some of the region and country’s best musicians. For more information just click here:
We also want to bring to your attention our upcoming golf tournament rescheduled from June 25th due to Mother Nature…We are very happy that we have a new date of Monday, July 9th so there is still time to sign up to golf! We do have a bit of an earlier start time on 9:00 AM on the 9th! If you would like to golf check out our website for more information.
Once again we would like to bring to your attention our 2012 summer calendar which is chock full of summer fun for families, children and adults! We hope you will check our calendar of events for a complete listing of our events.
- July 7 – Riverfront Music Festival
- July 13 -15 HMS Bounty comes to Newburyport
- August 2 – 4 Old Fashioned Sidewalk Sales
- August 8, 15 and 22 – Waterfront Movies
- August 16 – “Cruisin the 50’s”
Need a little something fun to do this weekend? Our website is chock full of information for the many community events offered in our region. Here is a sampling of some events offered by our members!
- July 5 – Senior Fitness Chair Class
- July 6 – Rum Rations and Revolution: Eating and Drinking with Captain Boardman
- July 7 – Riverfront Music Festival 12 – 6 PM then enjoy a Free Concert and Fireworks at Salisbury Beach at 7:30 PM
- July 8 – What Makes You Tick?For more information on these events and other events listed on our website:And as always there are so many options for those that may want to shop, dine, rest, stroll, bike, sing, dance, visit and explore. For a complete list of chamber members go to our business directory
Don’t’ forget to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
So get out there and enjoy all that the greater Newburyport area has to offer.For more information just go to www.newburyportchamber.org. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the greater Newburyport area!